New Patient Paperwork:
Now you can fill out your forms prior to seeing the doctor and make your visit that much smoother.
For your convenience you can fill out the forms on your computer if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Fields are highlighted in blue. Use the tab key to move from field to field.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE GUARANTOR INFORMATION SECTION OF PAGE 2 WITH THE INFORMATION OF THE PERSON WHO CARRIES THE INSURANCE FOR YOUR FAMILY.
* You must update to Adobe version XI which is 9 on your PC in order for information to save*
1. Download blank forms to your computer and save them while they are blank.
2. Open blank forms after saving them, then complete the forms.
3. Save the completed forms to your computer.
4. Open completed forms file to verify that information was saved.
5. Compose email with attached completed form to Jessica. The email address is: email@example.com
6. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO THE OFFICE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT THEN YOU NEED TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME.
Please save the file with your name. For example : JohnSmith.pdf. You can add your signature to the forms when you visit the office.
If you have any problems or questions, please call the office at 770-516-0661 for assistance.
*Please do not email new patient paperwork to any other email address*